2013年10月13日日曜日

Story ~English~

"Happy Halloween!" a voice from somewhere proclaims as you land at the RMK Gothic SIM in order to do a little shopping for a Halloween party.

"What?" You look around.

A pumpkin-headed boy grins at you. "Trick or Treat! Welcome to the RMK Gothic SIM. I am Jack. The ghost living in this town!"

Wow! A ghost! You can see it! This must only be possible because it's Halloween season at RMK Gothic. You wonder if something strange will happen because you met a ghost.

"Oh wait! Are you a human being? What are you doing here?"

You reply in a huff, "Why not? I came to do shopping." As you talk, you look around again. Something is odd. All lights are turned off. It's very dark.

"Oh dear. You lost your way, right? During the halloween season, the border between our world and yours becomes vague. Look," Jack points. "Many people have lost their way and came to our ghost world like you. You must have come to the RMK Gothic Ghost side of town."

You think this is so incredible. A ghost world?

"So many humans come to our Ghost world on this year!" Jack moans. "Why? I don't know. I will make you a deal. I will let you go back to your world if you do me a favor. This year, so many humans have left your world, my ghost friends can't get candy. Can you make candy and sweets and deliver them to my friends? It's not too difficult for you, right?"

"I'm sorry I need to leave," you inch away from the ghost. "I have shopping to do for a Halloween party."

"Hey! It's YOU humans who are coming to our world! It's not our fault your world is now as empty as a GHOST town! You should take responsibility! You must help us! If you don't help, I won't let you go home! I will take your body and you might live here with only your spirit!"

It sounds crazy, but you need to help them in order to get back to your normal life. "Okay. I'll do it."

"Are you sure you will help us? Oh, thank you! And after you help us, you will get a gift! Also I will give to you this outfit as a  present. You better wear it when you work here to make candy and catch the rain. If you don't wear it, my friends might eat you!"

"Catch the rain?" What is he talking about?

"What? We catch the rain when we make candy and sweets. It's rainy season, Look! It's rain!"

You look up. Something is coming from sky. It smells so nice! You try to lick the liquid that splashes around your nose. It's very sweet.

"Everybody knows candy is made by rain. Don't you know that? …Eh? Just water comes from the sky in your world? No way! Too bad for you. Ghost rain is delicious!"

It begins to make sense! That's why so many people try to get "that" around you since came here.You guess the sweet something comes from sky to make candy in the Ghost World.

"Hey, if you have questions or trouble, you can ask other humans about it on RMK Gothic SIM group chat. Probably somebody there can give advice to you. I don't know you. So talk to a human, ok?"


Well, now your story is going to start!
But NO RUSH, just enjoy this Ghost World. Take your time making candy. Have fun!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿